05 July, 2022

crash and burn, all the stars explode tonight (part X)

Have we not...already covered Exile? I'm confused. But...okay, we're up to Exile!

Exile's 'Inessa

This is 'Inessa' in size B, straight out of the demo box. I liked the variant shading.

Exile's 'Inessa 2

This is 'Inessa 2' in size B, in shade 83 from the color HUD. I'm...not seeing the difference between the first and the second version?

Exile's 'Marlana

This is 'Marlana' in size B, in shade 90 from the color HUD.

Exile's 'Sarah, v1

This is 'Sarah', version 1, straight out of the box.

Exile's 'Sarah, v2

And this is 'Sarah', version 2, in shade 58 from the color HUD, and again, I'm...not seeing the difference between the two versions?

You can find Exile on the Foils sim.

More soon!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...