02 July, 2022

crash and burn, all the stars explode tonight (part IX)

We're starting with TWIG$!

Twig$' 'Anita'

I can't decide if I want this one or not. This is 'Anita', and it's hard to tell if the included hairbase works or not, because I think the demo tinting is along the roots? Also, because of how this is made, it clips through everything. But...it's also got really natural movement, and it's so lush. I'm genuinely torn.

Twig$' 'Cloud'

'Cloud' does the same thing--gorgeous movement, clips right through my bust. Argh.

Twig$' 'Yve'

And for 'Yve' it clips through my entire body.

You can find TWIG$ on the Blonde sim at Hair Fair.

ONE Creations' Longlocks v1, front

Next up, ONE Creations, with their 'LongLocks v1' (female variant, natch), in shade 6 from the color HUD, using the BOM Red_2 hairbase included.

ONE Creations' Longlocks v1, back

Same style from the back, because...there's one single strand that seems to kick up oddly in certain poses? It's probably not a deal-breaker, but it is obvious.

ONE Creations' Longlocks v2

'LongLocks v2' is a shorter style, which I'm showing in (Breast L) and in shade 1 from the color HUD, with the accompanying BOM hairbase in Blonde_1.

You can find ONE Creations on the Blonde sim at Hair Fair.

More to come!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...