08 July, 2022

crash and burn, all the stars explode tonight (part XI)

So, I've yet again failed to cover everything during Hair Fair, and we're quickly approaching the last few days, so this will be the last one, I guess!

First up: KMH.

KMH's 'F199' hair

This is 'F199', with the hair in size M straight out of the box, and the bangs shown in shade 36 from the Natural color HUD.

KMH's 'F200' hair

And this is 'F200', shown in shade 36 from the Colorful color HUD, and resizing didn't exactly work.

You can find KMH on the Blonde sim at Hair Fair.

Next up, LaGyo, with two accessories. I'm showing them with Olive's Tabatha hair.

LaGyo's 'Dee' veil

This is 'Dee', a veil with attached butterflies. I'm quite fond of this.

LaGyo's 'Zoa' sunhat

And this is 'Zoa', a VERY large hat.

You can find LaGyo on the Redhead sim at Hair Fair.

Equal's 'Cameron' hat

Next up is Equal with more hats. This is the 'Cameron' Patrol cap, shown in size 2, which still shows my hair clipping through it. But again, even as a unisex style, I think it's meant to be worn with close-cropped hair.

Equal's 'Sunny' hat

And this is the 'Sunny' bucket hat, for which I just took off the previous hair due to clipping, and did my best adjusting pr!tty's Brittany bangs into a sort-of hairstyle-underneath-hat look. I tinted the hat to shade 3 on the included HUD.

You can find Equal on...damn, I forget the sim, and I want to get this out, so--look up where Equal is at the Hair Fair site!

That's all for this year!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...