11 March, 2020

I'll stand guard as she's nailed to the wood

Ever feel like some people aren't really listening? Or, at least, not properly comprehending?
[14:58] Pxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: moans am aching to cum
[14:59] Emilly Orr: Excuse me?
A fair question, don't you think? This was a store group.
[14:59] Pxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: trying to lick you dry
[15:00] Emilly Orr: You're in the wrooooong window, babycakes.
[15:00] jxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: erm... think wrong chat.
Glad I wasn't the only one that picked it up, but still.
[15:00] Pxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: am yousing my fingers as well now
[15:00] Emilly Orr: I bet. Go away.
[15:03] cxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: GRACIAS
I'm hoping the "go away" got through, because I didn't see anything past that until this line:
[15:15] Bxxxxxx Pxxxxxxxxx: [15:15] Bxxxxxx Pxxxxxxxxx: [Pxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx] has been ejected from [the store group in question]by Bxxxxxx Pxxxxxxxxx.
[15:16] Emilly Orr: Oh, good. Refused to get the point?
...so, the store owner bounced the little head case? Good for her. I'm just glad the twit's off to get her jollies with someone who cares.

And then, later that night, in a different store group...
[22:24] Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Someone told me this place got lots of horny women. If anyone's a horny Queen of Spades looking for a Black Bull, I'm available as your exclusively monogamous Black Bull. Make me yours now. Not a spam. Sincere statement.
[22:25] Emilly Orr: You have to be kidding.
[22:25] Lxxx Axxxxx: omg
[22:26] Emilly Orr: What part of *store group* do you fail to grasp??
[22:27] Bxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxx: lol
[22:28] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: O.o
[22:29] Lxxxxx Mxxxxxxx cackles. "Black in SL, white in RL with that approach and profile. Bravo, bravo, bravo." *goes for the block*
Really? So I pulled the profile. This is his total SL bio:
100% Top Cismale found as a human, a demon, an angel, a lycan, a bull, a shark, a hero, a villain, a comedian, a dinosaur, a dragon, a tree, an alien etc...
There are so many red flags in there, starting with "100% Top". That bespeaks a high level of insecurity.

One of his picks, in fact, states:
"The only reason I enter Second Life is to 'love' a female avatar. That is it. I have no friends. I have no family. I belong to no one. No one belongs to me. I am not a part of anything, as a matter of fact, I'm banned from almost everything. I love it when everyone hates me."
And how eye-roll-inducing is that, that 'love' is in quotes? Seems like it turns out Ms. S, below, was absolutely right in her calling him a troll loser.
[22:29] Emilly Orr: You can't even defend yourself. Waste of space
[22:29] Sxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxx: Dont even bother to engage him.. he's a total troll loser
[22:29] jxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: trashy as hell
[22:30] cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: lol
He's two years old. Two years on the grid and he hasn't learned anything beyond how to irritate people. 

Another one of his picks?
"I'm good being lonely and having a sad existence. I always get what/who I want. So, I'm always winning. However, the day I truly win is when I get banned from Second Life. Or even better, when I no longer exist in Real Life."
So now we add to the trollish misbehavior, apparently happy suicidal ideation? Yeah. No longer interested, I was right the first time, complete waste of oxygen.
[22:30] Sxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxx: this group wont tolerate your [bulls**t] like [another group he got banned from] did
[22:30] Ixxx Fxxxx: All i can say is i had a blast laughing.. little jerks needs to be ignored xD
[22:30] sxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: holy [s**t] what a piece of trash
[22:30] Exxxxx Pxxxxxxx: what did I miss?
[22:31] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: lmao
[22:31] axxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: just another cheapie guy hanging at stores/events
[22:31] sxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: just think how needy and inadequate that person is in real life
[22:31] sxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: probably not well endowed...
[22:31] Sxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxx: its so sad
It is, it really is. Talk about an attention junkie. It's just ridiculous.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...