25 March, 2020

I don't know the people in your picture frame

When one is running on an antiquated video card--because, at this point, it can no longer be updated, it's that old--there are bound to be glitches. I've run into glitches before--they're irksome, but in general, not game-breaking. Until, perhaps, the last one.

why-floating-1

I'll start with a simple attempt at sitting. Suddenly, I was tilted in the wide silver skies. Well, this wasn't anticipated.

why-floating-2

I logged out, because it just wasn't resolving, and when I came back, not only was I not standing near the chair I'd been attempting to sit on, but I was falling through space. Also not ideal.

this-is-notgood1

Later that week, I went to a highly-trafficked event, then returned home. When I returned, I...wasn't all there.

this-is-notgood2

I do know that if I ever want a really jarring visual effect, now, just detach one mesh eye and let the alpha show through on that side. Because trust me, seeing one green eye, and one red-hair-colored empty socket, was somewhat disquieting.

Zalgo-fall

Today, this was what I saw after logging back into SL after a crash, and again after I'd logged out and logged back in, and then a third time when I'd spent some hours off for dinner.

Nothing about this makes sense, though I'm fairly convinced that none of my group names are written in Z̵̪̐̊a̷̖̾́l̴̨̺͗g̷̢̔ò̴̢̚ ̵̰͝t̷͓͓͆̚ẹ̷̄x̴͙̆͊t̴̬̏. Which is disturbing on its own.

But all of that would be fine (or, if not fine, mayhap, at least reasonably tolerable), if it was just me. But no, it's starting to be people around me, as well.

aaaaaah-nooooo

Please make it stop. I beg of you, ancient graphics gods. Please.

1 comment:

pamala palz said...

Am so happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my herpes cured from Dr. Obela the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for 3 years just to be cured from herpes but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning herpes so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how Dr. Obela has cure them from herpes and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the email address I found in the posted just to give it a trial and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in him, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 1weeks and 3 days of application i went for a test and to my greatest shock the herpes virus has disappeared and it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from herpes am so happy and thanking God for using Dr. Obela to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering for herpes cure or any kind of illness kindly contact Dr. Obela through he will help you to cure that illness. you can get in touch with him via: drobelaspellhome@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him on this number +2347084171950.. Thanks very much DR. Obela
he can also cure all type of disease like:
HIV/AID .... cancer disease......e.t.c

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...