23 December, 2019

but I don't sense affection, no gratitude or love

[21:24] Second Life:

kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx is offering friendship.

Would you be my friend?
I loathe friend requests out of the blue. Let me get to know you first. Let me figure out if we click. THEN we can talk friendship.
[21:30] Emilly Orr: Pardon, you were at the bottom of the list, I was closing tabs. You are?
I pulled the profile, and...here we go again. Of the seven groups this person has, three of those are catfight groups, and...no. Just no. And why the hell do I always get tapped to go fight people at home??
[21:31] Emilly Orr: Ooookay, let me head something off at the pass, just to make this easier: No, I am not interested in fighting you. No, I am not interested in watching women fight. No, I have zero interest in being dominated while someone beats the crap out of me.
[21:31] Emilly Orr: Now, if there's anything else, happy to discuss!
That's fair, right? I'm not being rude, just direct.
[21:33] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ops sorry
That would be "oops".
[21:34] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I glad to chatting with you
Let me take a wild stab in the dark here, you're not a native English speaker?
[21:34] Emilly Orr: Sure!
[21:35] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you like fighting
[21:35] Emilly Orr: As in, watching WWE matches? Not as much these days, as we don't have cable. As in fighting personally? I'd rather have a root canal.
Did they not catch with the "not interested in fighting you" line? Not fighting them. No interest. No inclination. Not doing it. And I'm not even as interested in WWE since The Undertaker retired.
[21:36] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: my internet is slow
Well, that's a conversational swerve.
[21:36] Emilly Orr: That is sad. Any way to speed it up, or is it a limitation of the package?
[21:38] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I can't be stronger
[21:39] Emilly Orr: Some places are like that, any number of factors could bring the speed down.
[21:39] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you look good for catfight
Annnnnd we're BACK!
[21:40] Emilly Orr: NOT. INTERESTED.
[21:40] Emilly Orr: Or, you know what? Fine. Sure. Great. Hire me to fight you. Fabulous. I'll go wherever you want once you send me 10K in Lindens.
It's not going to happen, but I am sick of getting these requests. I haven't even blogged all the ones I've gotten, just the "interesting" ones.
[21:41] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok
[21:41] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I no want fight me
[21:42] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I like to watch your in fight if you fighting
"You".
[21:42] Emilly Orr: Yeah, but if you want me to go ANYWHERE, TO fight, 10K. Non-negotiable.
[21:42] Emilly Orr: If I'm fighting someone else, 10K from them too.
[21:42] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok np
[21:43] Emilly Orr: Enjoy your evening!
And I dearly hope that is that, because catfighting is not my forte. I don't see a need for it, it is absolutely not my fetish, the closest I get to 'pain slut' territory is spanking. And it still hurts, keep in mind. But being hit? Scratched? Punched? No thank you, no interest, no need, move along.
[21:44] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you no here now
[21:44] Emilly Orr: No, I'm at home.
[21:44] Emilly Orr: I don't even know where you are.
[21:45] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: in divas hehe
What the hell is Divas? I searched in down in world, and several things come up. One's a Russian club, one sounds like some sort of mild hypnosis place, then there's "Wrestling and Catfighting Divas". I assume that's the one? I don't care, I'm not going, but that sounds like the terrain we're talking around.
[21:45] Emilly Orr: I don't know where that is.
[21:46] Emilly Orr: I live on the SIM, the SIM is not Divas whatever, entirely. There are private homes here.
I looked up the wrestling place? Seems like they're in Grant, which as far as I can tell, isn't even close to my home sim. So what gives? Why do I get one or two of these weird requests a month? Do I just have a punchable face?

No idea. But so over anything concerning this.

[[Post-publish note from the Editrix: it went on.]]
[22:11] kxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok I'm sorry
[22:12] Emilly Orr: You should be. I told you I wasn't interested twice.
I could not have been more clear. I fail to understand how this knuckle-dragger failed to comprehend.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...