09 June, 2013

well, up and out and away with ye

Hi there. :)

It's been almost 6 years since I made my first dress. In fact, June 28th will be the exact date that I'd hit the six year mark. It's been a long, wonderful journey, this role as seamstress of what have been mostly formal and role play themed gowns in Second Life.

The time has come for a change, and the closing of this chapter of my life. I'll still be around, but I'll be focusing instead on my little jewelry shop.

Until June 28th, you can find all gowns at the main store on sale for only 75L each. After the 28th, the doors will close on Kouse's Sanctum in-world, permanently.

So if you have time, I hope you'll give me one last visit before the last pen stroke is made on this chapter, and maybe bring a friend. Enjoy the build, and maybe even enjoy one last moment on the log swing.

Thank you for six great years of Kouse's Sanctum. I'll always treasure the friends I've made along the way, my customers (which happen to be the loveliest bunch of ladies on the Grid), and the memories made.

-Kouse


(from the loss album)
I have always had a love for how Kouse Singh designs; notwithstanding the fact that most of my holiday gowns are made by her, most of my gowns, period, are either from her or from Evangeline Miles of Evie's Closet fame.

And already reeling from the death of Iain Banks, comes this news. So go while you can. Pick up the outfits you've wanted since whenever, wander the build, and mourn the passing of yet another beautiful, irreplaceable thing on the grid.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...