13 November, 2010

when the trees are sobbing faintly, with a gentle unknown woe

Working my way back to posting on the blog. In the meantime, consider this brief mention, mercenary as it is, my less-than-yearly point towards the sidebar.

I updated the Amazon link. Still not ready for the winter holidays--in my mind, the preparations should begin no earlier than the day after Thanksgiving--but I tossed in some things to keep people warm, should they choose to acquire them. Hot cocoa, holiday mugs, warm scarves, warm gloves, along with a bit of music, movies and history to round things out.

Candy and chocolate selections I think I'll do later in the year. In the meantime, peruse if it's your will, and not if it's not, and either way--enjoy the days growing shorter and the bite of cold as you can. Slowly but surely, we are approaching the longest night.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...