16 November, 2010

did you ever hear what I told you?

And then there were none.

All things end, every thing that begins bears the seeds of its own destruction, just as every thing that is destroyed bears the possibility of creation. This is just one more.

But as of now, I have no loves left on the grid.

There are those I adore, there are those who are friends, though poor enough company I've been for them these past two years. But there is no one, heart to my heart, left. Where I walk, I will walk alone.

The doll is broken beyond repair, and will never know another crafter's touch. She is currently boxed away where she will come to no harm.

I still believe that no door closes without opportunities arising; in time, this may be a good thing. When I can think clearly again, I may see it.

For now, all bonds are severed; I keep no binding on that other's heart. I will not, I do not, retract friendship; give me time, I'll talk again. For now, we live in silence, and the hope of healing.

3 comments:

turnerBroadcasting said...

Hey Wait a minute, you still have me! Just because I'm never on, doesn't mean I wouldn't show up.

send me a mail. turnerbroadcasting@live.com

And god damn it , put my blog back in your blogroll.

:)

turnerBroadcasting said...

PS What is it about minecraft? The video on their website makes it look like a lame VGA rollercoaster ride. What is that game all about? I don't get it.

Emilly Orr said...

Bwuh? I thought I had. That's so weird. And as I said, I don't count friends--I have friends in world, for all that I haven't been talking to them; I'm just not dating anyone in world at this point.

As far as Minecraft, that's a good question, and I'm thinking that might blossom into an entry all its own.

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...