07 August, 2008

I don't know where my soul is

Miss Straaf mentioned in ISC chat a skin that had bling over at Arsnova. Of course, me, being appalled at the concept of jewelry bling, had to see this for myself.

Photobucket

It seems normal enough...and when tried on (no, you don't get pictures), it looked normal enough...bit dark for my usual, but otherwise, non-glittery in all its...err...facets. Pun not intended.

I'm not that sold on their total look, to be fair--the slight gloss of heated skin, or oil, over certain surfaces has never made me fall in love with any skin. How'ver, lest this come across as trashing them completely, I should say--they have lovely eyes. Truly lovely, glossy, reflective things.

These are some of their green sets:

Photobucket

And these are some of their "gothic" offerings:

Photobucket

Both have high reflection, lovely curving along the iris, good distinct patterning. Tad high--L$390 for a pack of five different eyes--but good, clear definition. So maybe they're worth it.

In other news, I'm feeling the need for a change.

Photobucket

I'm just not sure to what--house? New tree? Put up the Kaleidecopia in Rivula and finish tweaking it? Make something new?

I don't know yet. But I'm thinking it needs to happen.

*contemplates sculpting a tree*

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...