29 March, 2022

tell the mirror what you know she's heard before

This was weirdly amusing.
[14:48] Axxx Dxxxxx: {{VERY NSFW Flickr link redacted}}?
[14:48] Axxx Dxxxxx: Crap! So wrong window
[14:49] axxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: hot gallery
[14:49] Axxx Dxxxxx: Sorry folks.
[14:49] mxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: or guerrilla marketing? :P
[14:49] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ANNE
[14:49] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you perv
[14:50] Axxx Dxxxxx: I am trying to prove someone else is and needs to be dumped
And this was where, Constant Reader, your Editrix looked up from arranging furniture in a gothic manor and read back.
[14:50] lxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: .... regardless of the content, those are some REALLY nice photos like dang
[14:50] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: oooo
[14:50] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: gimmme the tea
[14:51] xxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx noms popcorn
[15:04] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I mean, she says, getting to this late, he definitely has a good eye for composition. But one must ask, since it came up--why is taking artistic nudes a sign that someone should sever a relationship?
Because I thought the question should be asked.
[15:04] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: idk maybe didnt ask partner to take such naughty photos with people?
And, at least to me--I know I didn't include the original link, but--his main female model for the intimate shots is the same elf girl, so perhaps this is an ex now? I have no way of knowing.
[15:05] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well, unless they've been dating for some time, these pictures have been around? The first one posted to his Flickr is dated 2020.
[15:06] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Unless we're simply talking 'ew sex icky', in which case, [Axxx], I guess you're welcome to your opinion, and I don't agree.
[15:07] xxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Depends on how long they've been dating.
[15:07] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): It does.
[15:08] xxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: And when the pics were posted to be honest.
Also true, but as said, the first one was posted way back in 2020, so...
[15:08] Axxx Dxxxxx: Long story involved
[15:08] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Ah.
[15:08] xxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx shuts up and goes back to her popcorn now.
[15:08] Vxxxx Cxxxxx: Is there something I'm missing about these photos?
[15:09] Axxx Dxxxxx: No, just me being tired and hitting the wrong IM box
[15:10] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I mean, we can make an educated guess that [Axxx]'s trying to warn her friend in some fashion, but beyond that? No, nothing there to miss, [Vxxxx].
[15:10] txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Jesus, what is this conversation O_O
[15:10] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Amusing?
I mean, am I wrong? This was just a strange conversation all around for this group.
[15:11] Axxx Dxxxxx: A big mistake on my part. An accident gone wrong.
[15:12] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Ah, so your friend did not agree.
[15:17] lxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: we all make copy/paste mistakes when we aren't really paying attention, it's okay
[15:17] lxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: but really, kudos to the well made photos on that flickr
[15:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Mmhmm.
And the chat fell silent at this point. I shrugged and went back to arranging furniture, until:
[16:01] Mxxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxxx: Anyone know any good mesh NPC figures
[16:09] Axxxxxx Wxxxxxxx: Studio Dire
[16:09] Axxxxxx Wxxxxxxx: They have a lot of neat stuff
[16:10] Mxxxxxx Mxxxxxxxxxx: They have an inworld store or MP?
[16:12] Axxxxxx Wxxxxxxx: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/29387 Idk if their mp is up to date or not. You can find all their stuff in world too
[16:14] Axxx Dxxxxx: I know I am the last person whos should say this today, but no links in chat. Please share them in IM.
[16:14] Axxxxxx Wxxxxxxx: ah sorry!
And I fell down laughing, as chat went dead for the second time. I mean, thanks for the caution, Ms. A, but yes, you're right, you are absolutely the last one who should say this today, considering you linked a Flickr page with full-on penetration.

I'm still terribly amused.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...