25 December, 2020

and here we stand, the sweet arresting duality

(Light roleplay entry.)

The uplift is complete.

wandering-star

Also, there's something mystical and lovely about dancing with a group of known pagans, heathens and atheists, whose sole intent is to dance, chat a bit, and leave all the nonsense behind in a very accepting, mellow setting. I'm really starting to like the Wandering Star.

At any rate..."On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..." SNAKES, apparently.

xmas-eve-snek1

No, it's only Christmas today, actually, and no one had to give me evil snakes, they come with the territory. In this case, the territory being the snowy moon of Haven. And I'm the idiot who decided tromping around in the snow looking for ores to sell was a great idea.

xmas-eve-snek2

Get away get away get AWAY! I thought the "Anti-Arc" was supposed to keep them off me!

xmas-eve-snek3

Did I also mention Haven has feral wolves? That will attack if I get close enough? Note how I'm not getting close enough.

xmas-eve-snek4

Oh, great, now there's two snakes near me! Find someone else to harass!

Also, I am curious--did this particular wolf suffer an injury? And someone patched up the leg, and wrapped it in jolly holiday red? Why??

In other news...

GH-dance-floor

I put a dance floor in Gearhaven's garden. Right now, it's not scripted to do anything but rotate, but I'm fond of it.

NuTanis

And NuTanis is coming along swimmingly.

To that end--the Gearhaven end, not the cyber-city end--we may have to delay the first Gearhaven prize. We'd targeted that for somewhen in January, and we may still be able to, but the holidays have proven busier than expected, plus, the Duke's planning at least a "soft" open for Gearhaven in January. We've had some time to discuss potential candidates, so there are names in the hat, it's just...time, and availability, and lack of holiday stress...it's...somewhat daunting.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...