14 December, 2020

show me the places where the others left you scars

Cue today's disappointment, which at the very least was short, and why yes, it IS from that one freebies and sales group I've posted about before:
[10:27] Rxxxxxxxx Rxxxx: didn't you see the CHOUGH?
[10:27] Rxxxxxxxx Rxxxx: COUGH even
[10:27] Mxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: yep
[10:28] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: what's this ?
[10:28] Xxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [rxxx] has sore throat
Fine so far, right?
[10:31] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: it's not Cov19... all that stuff is fake.. is SL Dust since we had are last Updates... cough.. cough...
Meet Ms. A/T (considering she's called by both letters in this short transcript). I really did not need this nonsense this morning.
[10:36] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Can we not, [Axxxxxx]?
Yeah, can we really not? Just...please. It's a freebie group. Let it go.
[10:37] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: not what ?
[10:37] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Not get into COVID-19 being fake in a freebies and offers group?
[10:39] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I was avoiding the '19' lies to give you clothes... You want to get into it ?
[10:39] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): No.
[10:39] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Nope.
[10:39] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Really, really don't.
Still standing by that.
[10:40] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: O boy
[10:40] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: We ain't doing this.
THANK you.
[10:40] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxxx: nope muted moving on
[10:40] Atlanta (transatlanta): thank god for that... Truth Hurts... Let's just do freebs ;p
Die on fire.
[10:41] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I said end it.
[10:41] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: we did..
[10:42] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I hereby apologize for trying to keep the focus on freebs and sales, here. Obviously I am in the wrong.
I didn't even care at that point that the sarcasm may not be read. I just blocked Ms. A/T and kept my head down. I don't even. Some people I no longer have patience for. 300,000 dead in the US, and one in every thousand US citizens dying every day? And she wants to blather on about how it's fake? No. All my patience is gone.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...