20 October, 2020

I want you to be unused, I want you to remember

The blurb said
"Haunted house on route 8! Come explore or start the hunt for a prize at the end. October, Halloween, haunting, ghost, hunt, prize"
So off to Morbid Manor we go!

morbid1

More drunken skeletons. They are fun to watch.

morbid2

Well, that's not creepy at all. The creepiest thing? This wasn't even part of the haunt, these were someone's breedables on the next parcel over!

morbid3

To stand at the window, alone, in a dilapidated house...while spirits degraded to floating lights flow past...That's also creepy.

morbid4

And this is a very dilapidated house.

morbid5

And the game rips start. This place was doing so well...evocative mood, fun little effects, definitely had the creep factor going...and now the game rips. This one they didn't even bother to hide--she's actually named 'Samara'.

morbid6

And two more. Well, I guess I'm done here, then.

Overall, I really liked this one until the game rips. It really does present with lovely little mood pieces. For that alone, I'll give it four out of five skulls, but...really. Next year, do the same thing without copyright infringement? And it will be stellar.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...