16 May, 2020

if you're bad, you'll die when you die

Well, this is new, and inordinately troubling:
[10:09] fruitloopsofical: FIRE STORM ZOOPHILE [Cxxxxx Zxxx] IS IDENTIFY
→ [Kxxxx "Fxxxx" Exxxxxxxx]
→ {link to website}
→ {home street address}
→ {town, state, country}
PHOTO {link to an actual photo}
{link to his Facebook page}
{mobile phone number}
{home number}
PAIS FATHER {aooarently user's father's Facebook page}
MAES MOTHER {aooarently user's mother's Facebook page}
[10:10] Pxxxxxxxx Cxxxxx: closes chat
I don't blame you. This is appalling. And yes, I'm leaving Ms. F's name unredacted, because this is a very dangerous game she's playing. People deserve the warning.
[10:10] Bxxxx Dxxxxxxx: bann that [f*cker]
Okay, now, wait. I am not going to play bestiality advocate here, and claim they have a place in things, because there are ingrained consent issues throughout that particular community. BUT. All we have to go on is Ms. F's statement that this fellow is a zoophile. We don't know if he actually is or not, we don't have proof, and moreover, anything done with an animal avatar, an animesh animal, or even an old-school prim animal is not bestiality in the same sense, because said animal is either manned by an actual person, or just pixels. Flat out. Even in countries where bestiality is an actual, on-the-books crime, this would not be considered a crime by their own statutes, because nothing is happening to an RL animal on the grid.
[10:10] Exxx Vxxxxx calling all mods
Oh, yeah. This is DEFINITELY a mod issue.
[10:12] zxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: lol wish i was a mod for this group
Yeah, really.

But she wasn't close to done:
[10:09] fruitloopsofical: FIRE STORM ZOOPHILE [Cxxxxx Zxxx] IS IDENTIFY
→ [Kxxxx "Fxxxx" Exxxxxxxx]
→ {link to website}
→ {home street address}
→ {town, state, country}
PHOTO {link to an actual photo}
{link to his Facebook page}
{mobile phone number}
{home number}
PAIS FATHER {aooarently user's father's Facebook page}
MAES MOTHER {aooarently user's mother's Facebook page}
Because she DID IT AGAIN. Need I remind people that this is doxxing of personal information? Which is against SL's ToS? It's against a lot of RL laws, too. Plus, this comes from a group that's about hair. Not politics, not sexuality--HAIR.

On top of that, this avatar is all of a day old. What...even. Personal grudge? She burned her toast this morning and had to lash out? Just had a mental breakdown of a sudden? No clue.
[10:14] Mxxxxxx Bxxxx: I saw this last night before I logged off
[10:15] zxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: well wish I was a mod for this group lol...
[10:15] Mxxxxxx Bxxxx: all we can do as concerned "citizens" is report abuse on [fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Which I, and others, have done.
[10:15] Cxxxxx Mxxxxx: citizenship ?
Well, of the grid, I'm assuming.
[10:15] Bxxxx Dxxxxxxx: oh i am going to the live support
You...why? Why not just an abuse report?
[10:15] Cxxxxx Mxxxxx: TRUMP!
[10:16] Cxxxxx Mxxxxx: get ya Dark ass over the Horizon...
Again...why? What does Trump have to do with any of this?
[10:22] Mxxxxxx Bxxxx: Ok so I pulled up fruitloopsofical 's profile and reported abuse on their profile using screen shot of this chat as proof
I did the same thing.
[10:23] zxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: good idea TY
[10:23] Mxxxxxx Bxxxx: we all need to do our part ... just like RL
[10:23] Mxxxxxx Bxxxx: easier to do it in sl than rl sometimes
Hey, if RL ever invents a one-push 'abuse report' button, I am so there.
[10:24] Mxxxxxx Bxxxx: that's why our world is in the mess that it is... cuz nobody wanted to do their part... Ok I know this isn't a place for topics like that... but.. too late... no "undo" in chat.
So, err...why did you say it, then?
[10:25] Mxxxxxx Bxxxx: actually we do have someone right now who is doing their part!!! got my vote!
I didn't ask. I was afraid of her answer. But in pulling her profile, there's a pick that says "TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME!", so...that does appear to be her answer. Which is a shame, because I do have several of her store's products, and now I feel I need to delete them.

And I'm sorry if you're still on the other side of the fence, but...if you can honestly, openly look at the horrendous job Trump's done at protecting Americans from COVID-19, and still think he's still doing a good job? There's really nothing more I can say.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...