19 July, 2019

remember me, for centuries

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--I, um, mean...I got some news this morning, in the form of a notecard:
It has been a wonderful 10 years working in SL. I have met so many wonderful people many have become great friends in RL & SL. I loved being creative and doing something I loved. I have enjoyed working from my home as my kids have grown. I have no regrets. But, I am in need of a change. It is time for me to close Carrie's Lingerie. August will be my last month and the 21st my last day. I will leave my items on marketplace but the store will be gone and I will be on only to enjoy my friends I have made along the way. I am excited for my new adventure whatever it may be. I want to thank all of you who have supported me through the years. Thank you for being loyal customers and friends. I love you all!

Much Love,
Carrie

PS: Everything in the store is 50% off or more - more items coming out everyday as I sort my inventory. So come see me often in the next month! Muah
So what does this mean to me? That my absolute favorite lingerie maker in SL is going away, and there will be mourning. Though it also means that the store is 50% off until August 21st, so GET IN THERE already!

That is all.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...