14 July, 2019

when it is hopeless, I start to notice

Jesus wept.
[13:35] oxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: hewo me was wondering if there any family poses hewe for me n mommy
Do you HAVE to? I've heard toddlers speak better.
[13:35] Emilly Orr: 1. You can speak like a proper human.
Was I snappish? Hell, yes. I've gotten so tired of this of late, especially as the group in question allows nudity (no actual sex, but nudity) throughout, including ground level. Which means children of her supposed age should NOT be present.
[13:35] Emilly Orr: 2. I don't know, but they may know in the update group.
I was trying to pull it back from full-on knocking the idiot down and dumping gasoline on her pointy little head.
[13:36] oxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Im a child i will speak like a child you should learn to respect peoples rp
She CAN be taught!
[13:37] Emilly Orr: Children don't speak like that. I've been around a lot of children.
[13:37] Emilly Orr: The GOOD children on SL know how to speak.
And I maintain this. Loki Eliot knows how to speak. Jimmy Branagh and the rest of the Babbage orphans know how to speak. Even Marianne McCann, as much as I still despise her for visiting Zindra the day the continent opened (again, because she's supposed to be a GODDAMN CHILD), knows how to speak. They speak like actual children. Ms. O up there speaks like a gnat-brained idiot who's been hit too many times in the head and what never had no education beyond what she could make out on the tree bark.
[13:37] Emilly Orr: I'd still recommend you join the [group for sim] (it's free) and they'd be able to better tell you if there are family poses, and/or the best PG areas.
Because I truly don't know. I know they have winter, gothic, beach, and forest areas, most with cuddle and solo furnishings and decor, and if that's not enough for the up-close shots, they have a studio in the sky that has several different styles (some adult) of photo boxen. I've enjoyed my limited time in the group, and I'm fascinated to see what they do next.

But not to the point of putting up with this moron.

I did decide to pull her profile. Her SL bio says only "*waves* I'm [initials]. I'm mommy's mini me and me lobes hers to muchs". Riiight.

THIS is the bit that kills me, though:
MY eberyting her my foreber mommy and im blessed to be her daughter
It's from her picks. Note how it starts out as lisping gibberish, then pulls into she-actually-has-a-working-brain speech? Why do SL kids do that? Even when I did lisp (due to an overgrown tongue leader), I tried to avoid sibilants as much as possible, so I had a better chance of being understood. And I was in kindergarten then.

I don't get why SL kids seem to think they need to speak like idiots to be understood. I've never met any RL child who's said "me was wondering" or gad, even worse, "hewwo do ewe kno where me mommy iz?" Because with statements like that? I'm more inclined to snap or just poof away.

Might be better to poof away, all things considered. Or just block them on first contact.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...