30 May, 2017

ever wonder about what he's doing?

Rising from the deeps under the Firth...



I knew there was mining going on in Port Caledon, and Gearhaven beyond it, how could I not? I'm told there were rich deposits of both cavorite and an odd, new mineral called Aetherium. I don't know much about it, though I've heard somewhere, there's a crystal organ that uses the Aetherium ore to make music.



But when the drills started excavating below the Firth, well...this popped up. I can't make heads or tails of it. There are gears, there is exposed machinery that, beyond some oxidation here and there, is seemingly unaffected by the Firth's mix of fresh and sea water, which is not how metal should react. Plus, there are glowing circles of power, one the color of Aetherium ore, one...radiating a very dark energy and an intense heat. (That, again, should have some effect on the gears beneath it, and yet...)



And what on any earth is this?? Whirlpools forming and dissipating beneath the geared structure. What on earth is going on??

There is an observation platform if you're curious about the anomaly. Myself, I don't plan on getting too close.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...