26 April, 2015

we've been calling, black paw who's soaring

[Zone] Sartos@fumanu: I LOVE GIRLS I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME CHOOSE TO BE GAY
[Zone] Lexia@gyp5y: That's nice.


So, this one's going to be quick, sadly. I had a larger entry planned--and may even get to it!--but Ms. Nyree Rain notified me today that I had mucked up on the permissions for my items. Eep! So I spent several hours (between RL concerns) repackaging, setting permisisions, setting the default perms for my viewer, and checking everything at each stage to make sure they were going to hold.

Next up: tracking down everyone who's bought a set of horns already, and sending them a pair with the right perms! Ack!



You can see my (limited) selection of wares (mostly horns) here. Tangleshimmer drops you off at a central point, just follow the beacons; or, if you don't have beacons, turn right and go over the little bridge to the big trees at the end of the wooded path. Cheers!

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...