31 October, 2011

don’t you know I’m not your ghost anymore

Steamships? Sure. Steam cars? Fine. Steam bicycles? Well, apparently yes to that too!

Also, brace yourselves: Magic: the Googling now exists. (I know. Talk about your insane Tumblr specializations!)

Four words which most of you will dread hearing: "My Little Pony MMO". I know, I feel the same way. It's not out now, that's at least one good thing. We move on.

Want to pillow-fight in style? Now you can.

I don't often refer to things I'm watching online, but I am bitterly disappointed with the Project Runway finale for this year. Bitterly, bitterly disappointed.

To get over that, I've been wandering architectural and fashion blogs, and I discovered an intriguing new alarm clock. Meng Fendi seems to be advertising it for couples, but I'm absolutely sure when it's developed, it could be sold to singles, as well.

In a similar vein, the CG Society has a fascinating concept design--which again, I'm hoping becomes reality--with their mechanical ring clock. Just a fascinating concept.

And, again in honor of the day, have some incredible--and incredibly seasonal--spooky foods.

Possibly more later, but now, off for Samhain ritualizing--and meatloaf. (Yep, this year we went there.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...