03 June, 2023

like puzzle pieces, and now we're here at a standstill

Additional Revenant explanation! Because why not?

The 'Invisible' disintegrating head statue.

First, someone's made art of my current state. Fantastic. And such a deal at two thousand Lindens.

Second, I really tried to make a pretty frame and turn these images out proper, and...the head is not having it at this point. I'm currently huddled around the jar of candied ginger eating rice cakes with cream cheese, because it has the best chance of staying down. Love this for me.

The standard ZHAO II animation drop-down controls.

So, something I only noticed when I logged in today--as I mentioned in the previous entry, I changed zero settings, just captured it as is. It uses the standard ZHAO II framework, so you can edit the notecard inside and add in new poses, et cetera.

The pose length settings notecard.

But this is the one I really wanted to track down. So, when I'm feeling better, I'm going to look at changing some of the times, but it's a very straightforward notecard. I would definitely make a copy if you're not used to working with interior scripting, but there is a handy help button on the HUD that will toss you a general ZHAO II help card.

Hope that clears up some things!

Have a shot of adorable Xiu blep:

Xiu looking cute

And to tie this up, I can't even get the kids to behave when it's just trace shadows of their adult selves:

The shadows of the heirs in space.

They are exceptionally stubborn. I blame the parents, really.

And that's all for this! Seeya!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...