16 October, 2021

Fallen Gods is celebrating their 14th anniversary party today!

I know, I know, I've pitifully neglected the blog...everything sort of exploded on two fronts and I didn't deal well. And because I want this out more than I want everything to be framed, we're just going with raw shots, but I figure those who know why will understand.

14th-Fallen1

So this is all taking place at the twelve-hour 14th anniversary of Fallen Gods, in Selidor. It started at eleven, and it's going strong, and likely will until it ends.

14th-Fallen2

That's the way these things go.

14th-Fallen3

This is a shot of the underside of the dance floor. It's literally just sitting on top of the Anniversary market.

14th-Fallen4

Sweet little Clover abandoning her normal Tiny form for an actual Fallen Gods Petite, with Fallen Gods skin. So cool.

14th-Fallen5

Alia felt Daveosaurus was cheating on 'must wear a Fallen Gods skin' for the first contest...

14th-Fallen6

But my gods, this whole set up was so well-done. It was hysterical.

14th-Fallen7

And then I had to leave, sadly. But this party is going to rage on all day, so if you want to come, come on down! Dress your best, dress your weirdest, come to party, and embrace fourteen years of Alia creating on the grid!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...