17 May, 2019

the horror guides me through

If anyone has an interest into vintage Asian art, this cache of Taiwanese and Chinese art might help. Right now, only 1,000 books have been digitized--which is still impressive--but the goal of the project is to digitize all 2,500 books in the Library of Congress' Asian Division collection.



In the meantime, a short little Scene from a Chat. See above for why.
[13:10] Emilly Orr: While this is a casual dance, we do generally ask guests to wear more than briefs.
[13:10] axxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sorry i didnt know i tp here
What? I mean, I check out a lot of landmarks that I've forgotten why I picked them up in the first place. It's a good way to figure out why I have them. But...to not even know that I've ported somewhere? How...how does that work?

At that point, he--and his knock-off Calvin Kleins--ported off.
[13:11] Emilly Orr: Well, you're more than welcome to return, if you care to. :)
[13:11] axxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: thx
And that was that. Strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must at least give him credit, his boxers quite clearly state he's a client.

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...