06 August, 2015

I'm sure you'll have some cosmic rationale

From Ms. Mohini Denja's profile (credited, because it's beautifully put, and I think she deserves the credit):
There's no 'right answer' when it comes to polyamory vs. monogamy. It's a personal choice, based on the capabilities of those involved in the relationship. To call someone a 'slut', 'whore', etc simply because they do not conform to your way of thinking is immature, to say the very least.

Now, I'm all for hearing the side of monogamy and how it works for someone who chooses it. But in doing so, I would expect one to hold the conversation with a civil tongue, as I'm sure they would expect the same from me.

In short, if you are not educated on the subject, or blindly live your life with your fingers in your ears while spewing venom to anyone who sees differently than you, kindly close your computer, take a deep breath, and remember we're all human.
Indeed. Perfectly said, Ms. Denja, thank you.

Even though I don't often follow her excellent advice, I do agree with it.



Why shop in lingerie? Serious question, and 'because she can' is not the answer I'm looking for.

And a last little bit from Neverwinter Zone chat:

[Zone] Merklyn@Meth_Shadowstorm: what icreases gear score?
[Zone] Kinheele@hellwinkle: better gear

Well...yes.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...