08 November, 2012

the self-sustained obscurity


As some astute readers have noticed, the blog is in transition! So far, my reviews of (previous but recent) formats have gained one of two responses:
  • AAAAH MY EYES
  • Now you're hard to read!
I am working hard to reconfigure, while bitterly kicking myself again over my steady failure to learn CSS properly, and trying to find a font I can cope with that's also legible for readers.

Expect the graphics and possibly the layout to change, but not as much as in recent history, though the colors will likely remain. I'm in a harvest mood.

Or maybe a letting-things-die mood. It might be the same thing.

Apologies for the rearranging, the colors, the fonts, the layout, and I should have things fixed soon!

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...