everything falls out of focus, you walk through the door

So I'm frantically trying to get through as much as possible of the Shop and Hop before I fold up for the time being (and yes, I know, I KNOW, I should have been done by now!) and finally reached Aluveaux Technologies. And their gift--shown below--is a universal door plug-in:

Aluveax Technologies' free Shop and Hop gift for June 2024.

And I got all excited. Granted, Tannhauser Gate Stations has iris doors, but still! Sounded potentially neat!

Aluveax Technologies' example on how the doors work with their Shop and Hop gift for June 2024.

Okay! They put up a build, showing how the doors work! Though, come to think...this one doesn't seem to have doors in it...



Oh. ...Oh. Well, that's...unfortunate...

So some bugs in the system yet. Pity.

Comments

Popular Posts