01 May, 2023

raveling softly while you speak in time

The Loceros Moose Antlers from Arkivet

Whoa. Okay, Arkivet, this is gonna take a little work...and relocating.

And...then I got pulled to Dahlia house, for the Monday noon unboxing. I was planning to go to Frostweald, at Fantasy Faire, but...this will work too.

The Loceros Moose Antlers from Arkivet

So, welcome to Dahlia house, that's Justine behind me. This is with them resized significantly, and moved a tad forward, and using the silver and blue options from the tinting HUD.

The Loceros Moose Antlers from Arkivet

There's a couple different ways to make this match the winter holiday of your choice--the one I went with was green horns, which turns into a lovely dark sage tone on them, red highlights, and red drapes. The wombat behind me is Justine's.

The Loceros Moose Antlers from Arkivet

You can also remove both the highlights on the markings, and the cloth draping the antlers. This is the purple, and it's also a lovely hue over the horns.

I think the lemon-yellow wombat is Dowayne Ekaterina's...

The Loceros Moose Antlers from Arkivet

The colors don't really go with the outfit, but I think they look pretty nifty together.

The Loceros Moose Antlers from Arkivet

I wasn't going to show off the black, because it really is midnight-in-the-middle-of-the-ocean levels of dark? But I think I can show it with the markings active, which for fun, I've made pink.

The Loceros Moose Antlers from Arkivet

And this one is showing the white option, which makes it look very close kin to aged bone, and I set the options for gold on the rest.

There are ten options for the antlers, for the markings, and for the drapes, and as I mentioned, you can take off the highlights for the markings, and the drapes, at will.

You can find these at Abnormality, when it opens on May 7th. I'll try and update the price for them then!
[17:40] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): But, for now, this is exit stage left, carrying a bird for some reason. At least it's not pursued by a bear.
See you at Abnormality!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...