07 September, 2021

and passive scenes so pathetic

I present to you in its entirety, the new form of Kevin:
[12:51] llandsberg (nasya002): Hey hey

I need help, I need money for my studies, my relatives do not have it, so I have to somehow get out of it.

I need $1600 on this, but not just like that, on loan
I don't know who to turn to anymore, so I ask you
if you need to give something as a pledge-no problem

I'm asking very much, please
[12:52] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[12:52] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Go away, Kevin.
This scammer's been on the grid for seven years, OR hacked the account of the actual nasya, but either way, it's worth the warning. Block and report if seen.

Some people. Sheesh.

I reported her for fraud and blocked her. If you see her pop up, I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...