04 June, 2017

cracking the anatomy

Well, this is an interesting development. Pursuant to that, by the way, I had no idea Ozimals had changed hands--I thought Candy Cerveau and Malkavyn Eldritch were still sole owners and operators, but according to this document, it seems that's not the case.

Also, have an open letter to the Mayor of Austin, Texas, about Alamo Drafthouse's woman-only screening of Wonder Woman; a list of printers which may--or may not--display identifiable "tracking dots"; a mod that turns Fallout 4 into a gloomy, unnerving horror game; and enjoy some shots of the Museum of Failure.

Could you not just die over this? I swear, Build-a-Bear is killing it over their Pokémon line. (Except for Eevee. Eevee still looks odd.)

Also, your weekly reminder that we are, in fact, living in the future.

If you want more, how about a definitive list of essential cyberpunk fiction works? To that end, how about a list of free-to-download works of fundamental, early science fiction in the public domain? Awesomely tasty stuff.

Lastly, looking at getting a rice cooker? Look through this list.
"It has been said, 'Time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."

~Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
There's definitely truth in that.

[00:33] Miyu Goodnight: I just spawned inside someone's torso
[00:33] Miyu Goodnight: This is fine


I feel you, Miyu. (Actually, possibly literally--I might have been the torso.) More later.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...