07 November, 2016

I thought I, thought I was ready to bleed

"We are sad. We are battered. Our sails are shredded." But we endure. Through each day, through each moment. Melancholy can be easy company, it's just important not to sink into it and stagnate. Just keep moving. One mile at a time, one step at a time, one inch if it's all we can manage. Just keep moving.

Also, I know it's a wee bit early for snowflake crafts, but these were new spins on the basic idea, and it may take a little time to work with them before they come out well. So having a bit of time before Yule may be a good thing!



And, in case you're still in the mood for the morbid and disturbing, the Bloody Horror Fair is still going on. It is a labyrinthine puzzle of waterways and faded islands, but there are some really neat items for sale. Check it out if you're not done with gore and bones.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...