11 May, 2011

life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on

Admittedly, it's a lot of theory at this point, and more research is needed, but the Weird Science blog is leading with the announcement that the heart loves alcohol and hates mornings. Sadly, I don't think this will result in medically mandated alcohol reserves and later morning rising times, but...hey. A girl can dream.

[20:32] Sonya Haight: they broke estate bans a long long time ago, said they fixed it, but they didn't
[20:32] Pauline Darkfury: More than a certain number of people on the list (250? 300?), and they don't seem to work properly
[20:32] Sonya Haight: now after you ban someone they can come right back unless you restart the sim most of the time


Wonderful. Good to know such a MAJOR bug isn't fixed yet.

I admit, I took a lot of pictures of the rain. I just kept marveling at it.

(from the Minecrafting album)

In some ways, I still do.

(from the Minecrafting album)

Remember when I said the new rain (at that point) went straight through the glass? Here's a capture of that.

(from the Minecrafting album)

And a look from inside the pit (level one), watching the rain pour in unabated.

(from the Minecrafting album)

And here's a shot of animated rain falling!

(from the Minecrafting album)

I hate when monsters stare at me.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...