24 January, 2018

the spy who loved me is keeping all my secrets safe tonight

"You expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"


Well, we don't expect anyone to die, but we do expect people to come and dance if they wish:



The "morning" (remember, my time's SLT) dance is at noon, hosted by DJ Raquella, who may have some retro goodness to share with us, but is well-known for dub, dance, and shimmery electronica. And the "evening" dance (which, sadly, I won't be able to attend because of RL) will be happening at seven pm, hosted by DJ Maddie, and our very own Duchess Canning, Indy. That should be grand fun and I'm sorry I'll miss it.

Both dances will be held in the heights at Sakura.

Then in February, we're thinking of a fashion show. A lingerie fashion show. It will most likely be sometime on either February 8th or February 11th. Us being us, most are likely tilting towards the 11th, but the Duchess being the Duchess, she has a thing for Thursdays. So it may be another Thursday dance. And show.



There will also be a Valentine's auction! This is something truly unique (in that I don't think the House of Sakura has ever done it before; VIPs and staff, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Buy a raffle ticket, you'll get a chance at the Blossom of your choice if you win! (We're still working out some of the details for that, like, raffle ticket prices, acquiring a raffle/auction board, and determining when we're going to hold the auction and for how long.) Feel free, gentlemen callers (and gentle ladies interested in being thus entertained) to drop a note or talk in-person to Lynn Mimistrobell, Duchess Indy, or Debi Dyrssen, and they'll pool knowledge and feedback and figure out all the details.

Until then, enjoy the dances tomorrow! As the Duchess said, "Channel your inner Bond or Bond Girl, or invent one and a name! Always a favourite! Be there!!!"

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...