18 November, 2017

the lower you go the less that you'll know

Inspirobot is my life. That is all.

Received out of the blue by a friend today:
[23:40] RavenglassGreeter4: Rent from Prokofy Neva's Ravenglass Rentals today! We're in business in 13th year. Total freedom! Build! Media ennabled! Weekly senior club! Artificial chicken farm! We're a proud #MAGA community and guarantee a safe & conservative environment. Liberals, muslims and other hecklers aren't welcome! Your abusive message is permission to publish your chat! Contact Prokofy Neva to make Second Life great again and get your very own CHEAP cottage from only 1000L/week!
I have several questions.

Chiefly, is Ms. Neva a Trump supporter? More to the point, is "RavenglassGreeter4" a bot of hers, or is it a trollbot spawned to cause trouble? I literally cannot tell, save for misspelling "Prokofy"...though now I'm wondering if I'm misspelling her name by saying it's spelled "Prokovy". Now I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, these folks are running counter to LL which forbids hate speech, so if they are serious, they are asking for trouble.

Emilly Orr said...

Which is a very good point, but I'm still trying to figure out if this is a trollbot trying to hurt Neva's business, or a greeterbot owned by Neva directly. I definitely don't run in the same circles, so I have little if any contacts to reach towards for help.

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...