15 March, 2012

I never knew daylight could be so violent

I am horrifyingly behind on posts, in several different forms, but I had to drop everything and get this out there: the Caledon Minecraft server has air kraken.

Totally not kidding:

(from the Minecrafting album)

See? Coming back--after a night of being blown up in the desert, repeatedly--I saw this, topping the ridge of a mountain next to our temporary farm. I had to snap a few pics, because quite literally, I have never seen anything like this in Minecraft before. Flat out.

Here it is in motion:

(from the Minecrafting album)

Amazing. Just amazing. The Caledon server is awesome.

(How'ver, it's also dangerous. Des, you might want to change the PvP setting on the server. Because, as of now? Players can kill each other. This is...not ideal for Caledon.)

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...