10 November, 2008

I want you to know that being kind is overrated

But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks nor made to court an amorous looking glass, I that am rudely stamped and want love's majesty to strut before a wanton ambling nymph, I that am curtailed of fair proportion, cheated of feature by dissembling nature deformed, unfinished, sent before my time into breathing world scarce half made up and so lamely and unfashionable that dogs do bark at me as I halt by them...

Photobucket

Welcome to OSGrid.

Shakespeare was talking about Richard III--or at least, the version he felt he could best sell to the mob on the sawdust--but I can't think but it fits. OSGrid itself feels half-finished, the guidebooks empty, and the default coding...well.

Photobucket

Let's just say that had I known the default skin in which OSGrid's version of Em was clad, wasn't in the official library handed me by the operators...and that neither eyes nor hair actually exist, and will have to be imported in...well. I wouldn't have made the change, I really wouldn't have.

But I can't actually see spending a ton of time on the OSGrid in the meantime--with barely over six thousand active users, and between five hundred and two thousand in world at any given time...it's literally an empty wasteland, bereft of just about everything.

Kitsune Valley's there, though--I wonder if it's run by the same people...

In other news, GEICO finally responds to Optimus Prime's damage claims. *snerk!*

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...