26 March, 2019

through the airwaves--people never read the airwaves



From the Rewind event, which this time out is themed for 90's hip-hop.



In the meantime, this is one of my favorite retro dresses. I have worn it a great deal. I've never actually sat down in it, though.

Until now.



Now, that may sound strange, but when I go to work, a lot of the time I do end up standing, talking to people, dancing with people, general greeting in the sky club or in the mansion at ground level. None of this requires sitting down.



I tried all the positions on the side chairs, frowned, and moved to the sofa, and tried all of their poses. Nothing worked, nothing at all worked.



And finally, I figured, okay, let's at least try the lays. There are two. Both failed.

The inescapable truth is, I can't sit in this dress. Now I'm thinking I need to go through my entire inventory (a terrifying proposition) and test everything in a chair. Or even more specifically, the chair and sofa set at work. Because I do own mesh dresses that work when sitting.

So much extra work. This never happened with flexi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, that last picture has some potential with that dress.

Emilly Orr said...

*grins* Well, fine, but it's still not working as intended for sitting and chatting.

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...